Assistant Branch Manager | Horsham Branch | VIC
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - other
Categories: Customer Service, Administration, Management, Branch Network, Community Engagement
Take the step into a leadership role for a rewarding challenge.
A great learning opportunity and perfect stepping stone to a future leadership role.
About the role
Our Horsham branch is consistently one of the top performers in Western Victoria region. We are a busy lending/transactional branch and pride ourselves on the active role we play within the Horsham community.
As Assistant Branch Manager you will be the support person to the Senior Branch Manager, picking up the day to day operations of the branch to allow the Senior Branch Manager to focus on sourcing business. You will use your leadership skills and strong lending knowledge to support your team; fostering their talent and capability to ensure delivery of exceptional service and sales results.
In addition, you will play a key part in the success of the business by developing rapport, proactively building relationships, networking and setting up referral partnerships. For experienced lenders, you will also be able to broaden your knowledge of business lending.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
The successful applicant will possess a range of capabilities:
- Proven ability to mentor, develop and influence team members
- A strong sales focus with a track record of consistently getting sales results
- Consumer lending experience and knowledge of branch operations
- Experience in developing and executing strategies to maintain and build business growth
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships
- FSRA Tier 2 accreditation - highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Finance or related discipline would be highly regarded
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's bank of choice. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to their unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- Career pathways into various positions including management.
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
For further information
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact:
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now