Technical Business Analyst
Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide
Categories: Risk, Credit
Do you know what the following words mean?
Are you “tech savvy”? Do you want to become a “coding whiz”?
Have you thought about a role as a Technical Business Analyst, but an opportunity hasn’t presented – well it could be here now….
A fantastic 6 month opportunity has arisen for a Technical Business Analyst to join our Change Delivery and Design Team. The role of the Change Delivery and Design team is to identify and deliver alignment of Arrears Management operations (for our Mortgage Help Centre) across business channels. This includes both design of the process and technology to support this change but also execution and delivery of any changes in to business as usual.
This opportunity is available to staff located in either Adelaide, Bendigo or Docklands.
The role of Technical Business Analyst is to design, develop, implement and document new workflow systems (including Appian solution) with reporting capabilities for non-core system data.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, confident and pragmatic individual who also has an aptitude for technology and a keen interest in learning modern programming techniques.
- Work with Business Unit Managers and other business stakeholders to identify, progress and implement key change initiatives into the business facilitated by the creation of automated workflow solutions based on Appian BPM software.
- Supporting with identifying process improvement via process automation.
- Provide guidance and technical leadership to change initiatives.
- Assist in the ongoing management and maintenance of business workflow, reporting and data analytics systems developed in Appian BPM, MySQL, Java and others.
If you have a passion for ‘coding’ and a natural curiosity to learn and challenge yourself, as well as previous experience in:
- Building and maintaining effective customer/stakeholder relationships
- Providing a high level of customer service
- Providing subject matter expertise by understanding stakeholders needs and providing relevant, timely solutions.
….this could be a great opportunity for you.
At Bendigo we believe in the benefits of diversity in our staff and work to foster a respectful and inclusive workplace. We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply and endeavour to select a candidate based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role. As a representative of the Bank you will consistently apply the Bank's core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you part of the team, your contribution will be valued and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your potential and achieve your objectives. And whilst we know that money is important – we’d like to think you’ll enjoy yourself while you’re at it. And that the rest of our staff, and our customers too, will benefit as a result.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian / New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now