Mobile Lender - South Eastern Suburbs
Work type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, Melbourne
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Business Development
- Bendigo Bank the most trusted Bank in Australia*
- Find true work/life balance
- Broad career & development options in a Top 100 ASX Company
Be the change your customers are looking for
About the Role
Known internally as a Mobile Relationship Manager you will be driving consumer lending acquisition via new business development and your established referrals sources. We recognise that effective lenders march to the beat of a different drum. Their office is anywhere their customers want it to be whether their home, a Branch or even food court. They drive business acquisition not through gimmickry but connecting to a customer's needs and devising appropriate lending solutions.
Tailor your work days and find that true work/life balance with achievable KPI’s.
You may a strong established sales professional with proven long-term success or bring a depth of consumer lending & finance experience.
- Proven business acquisition skills and established quality referral sources and networks
- A customer first approach
- Proven ability to implement strategies that achieve continued growth and KPI’s
- Self-driven with initiative
- Developed lending knowledge and credit analysis skills will be advantageous
What we Offer
- Tools of the trade
- Extensive training, coaching, broad career options & development programs
- Enjoy a range of staff benefits, discounts on a wide range of bank products and services and share offers
- Flexible work options
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's leading customer connected Bank. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to their unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
For a confidential discussion contact email@example.com
* Roy Morgan Net Trust Score survey 2018
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now