Home Lending Manager | Kyneton Branch | VIC
Work type: Full and/or Part Time, Full Time
Location: VIC - other
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network
- Bring your customer and lending expertise
- Drive growth via business development activities
- Lead the development and coaching of the team
Do you have lending experience and leadership aspirations?
About the location, team and role
Kyneton, located one hour north-west of Melbourne amongst a rich pastoral, fruit growing and wellbeing district, is a growing regional centre. Don't let this town fool you, they come alive with a packed calendar of community and cultural events such as the Kyneton Cup, Farmers' Market, Taste of Kyneton festival, Lost Trades Fair, Antique Fair and Kyneton Daﬀodil & Arts Festival. Kyneton has an impressive history, including plenty of sights and landmarks to explore! The Kyneton branch team is close knit, dynamic and community minded. The successful applicant will be coached, fostered and developed by the team.
Our Home Lending Manager are known internally as a Customer Relationship Manager because they are more than just lenders. You will be responsible for the success of our customers via the provision of relevant products and services that truly meet their financial and wealth needs. You will also play an integral part in driving growth via business development activities and processing and assessing loans.
The Customer Relationship Manager will also be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for the Branch when the Branch Manager is away. In addition, you will actively engage the team to ensure their continued growth in the lending space; uplifting their capability through effective training and coaching covering relationship focussed conversations, sales and referral skills and development of product knowledge.
This is a permanent, full time position.
We are looking for a motivated person who isn’t afraid to ask for the business, has a passion for lending and thrives on developing and mentoring a team. Ideally you will:
- Display the people skills to succeed in a leadership and mentoring role
- Have experience in consumer lending and assessing customer needs to tailor practical financial solutions
- Drive business growth through customer acquisition and quality referrals
- Have a demonstrated history of achieving strong sales results
- Demonstrate highly developed relationship building skills
- Effectively communicate with new and existing customers face to face and over the phone
- Have lending and insurance accreditation – advantageous but not essential
- Be willing to be involved with local community engagement activities
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
You’ll also be professionally challenged in a unique role, surrounded by a fantastic and inclusive community.
For further information
For a confidential conversation, please contact:
- Karen Bloomfield - Branch Manager
- 03 5422 3400
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now