Customer Service Officer - Casual | Home Hill & Ayr Community Bank®, Nth Qld
Work type: Casual, Full Time
Location: Northern Queensland
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network
- Join an organisation truly focused on Customer, Community & People
- A development opportunity in the local Home Hill & Ayr community
- Casual Hours
Customer, Community & People
About the Role and Team
Home Hill and Ayr are located in the Burdekin Region of North Queensland. The Customer Service Officer is a key retail position, which requires you to actively listen to our customers and provide them with relevant product solutions to their banking and wealth needs. The team works collaboratively to achieve our targets and goals. The new team members will be coached, fostered and developed by the team.
We have a Casual position covering staff leave and other business peak periods, therefore we are seeking someone flexible and available at short notice. During December the role will change to part-time – Lunch cover 3 hours per day.
- Sales experience
- Have a willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- Be a values driven and career orientated person
- Be team player in a fast paced branch team environment
- Have an eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is the better big bank: Australia’s 5th largest retail bank and a top 60 ASX listed company. We are a national organization with more than 7,500 employees helping 1.6 million customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, the position may be closed early.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now