Customer Service Officer | Katherine Regional Community Bank® Branch | NT
Work type: Part Time
Location: NT - other
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Community Engagement
- Join an organisation truly focused on customer, community and people
- Drive the success of the business and truly connect with your customers
- Socially, ethically and community-orientated banking
Banking is our business; community is our purpose.
About the role and team
Have a passion for community? Strong organisational skills and an eagerness to make a difference? Are you looking for a new opportunity to learn new skills to enhance your current studies?
If this sounds like you, a permanent part time opportunity at the Katherine Regional Community Bank® Branch could be just what you need to start your career.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be the face of Katherine Regional Community Bank® Branch, leading the way with our unique philosophy. The role of Customer Service Officer is an exciting and rewarding position which requires you to actively listen to our customers and provide them with relevant solutions to their banking and wealth needs. You will be given the support you need to do what you do best - listening to customers and using your skills to help them achieve their financial goals.
Whether you are school leaver, experienced sales professional or currently studying this role seeks someone with energy and enthusiasm; strong computer literacy, takes initiative, sound customer service skills and a team player. The successful applicant will be coached, fostered and developed by the experienced, community minded and close knit team to ensure their ongoing success.
The is a permanent, part time position of 64 hours per fortnight. Flexibility is important as additional hours and days may be required.
We are looking for someone who is truly passionate about exceptional customer service and possesses:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Experience in the banking and finance industry - a plus but certainly not essential
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference (at time outside of business hours)
With 1.6 million customers and growing, the Bendigo Bank aims to be Australia's bank of choice. Through our community engagement model, we believe that strong partnerships with local communities’ matter because what's good for business should also be good for the communities in which we operate.
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future. This innovative banking concept has been established in Katherine and the Katherine Regional Community Bank® Branch is making a vital contribution to the local community.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting career paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- An attractive staff benefits package
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
For a confidential discuss about the exciting opportunity, please contact Kelly Boots, Recruitment Advisor on 08 8300 6455.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now