Work type: Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Treasury
Are you looking for a new challenge? Want a role where you can use your Business acumen and strong technical skills in a high performing, delivery focused, agile team environment?
Then step up for an exciting cross over opportunity within the BE Corporate and Risk Domain and become a true Subject Matter Expert!
The Treasury Squad within the BE Corporate and Risk Domain is charged with overseeing the smooth operation and maintenance of the core integrated platform (TechnologyOne) for Corporate and a number of Finance, Treasury and Strategy (FT&S) systems (including Focus) critical to the safe and controlled operation of the bank, driving said systems ongoing strategic development and ensuring they continue to meet business need whilst delivering value. Delivery of this function is done under an agile methodology / framework.
Reporting to the Squad Lead, the Application Support Analyst (Focus) is primarily responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the core system (Ambit Focus) and bespoke software solutions utilised by the Balance Sheet and Financial Modelling (i.e. ALM, FTP), and Financial Risk Management (i.e. IRRBB, Liquidity) teams. Cross skilling opportunities will be provided on other treasury (i.e. Quantum) and finance (i.e. Accurate, TechnologyOne) systems to provide variety, minimise key person dependencies and ensure maximum benefit is delivered during iterations through effective management of workloads and resources.
Key Responsibilities include:
- supporting Business As Usual processing;
- delivery of developed solutions within agreed time frames (iterations);
- ensuring compliance with audit and APRA standards;
- performing situation analysis and providing recommendations for problem solving;
- participation in technical reviews;
- writing and maintaining user and technical documentations;
- fulfilling special assignments (according to specified objectives) as requested by CESO and Squad Lead.
Desired Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Finance or related discipline;
- 5 or more years of relevant professional IT experience including system analysis and design, computer programming and/or application support, technical documentation, and testing methodologies;
- Financial and/or Treasury systems experience, in particular ALM, FTP, IRRBB, Liquidity reporting;
- Previous experience or demonstrated knowledge of the following would be highly regarded:
- Ambit Focus or similar
- Data Warehousing, Relational Databases and ERP concepts and techniques
- SQL scripting capabilities
- ETL skills – SSIS
- MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, and XML
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- C#, Cmd/.Net
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please see attached position description or contact:
Scott Mildern, Squad Lead - Finance and P&P and Treasury Squads
Phone: (03) 5485 6346
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now