Senior Branch Manager - Mareeba & Dimbulah Community Bank® Branches
Work type: Full Time
Location: Northern Queensland
Categories: Customer Service, Management, Branch Network, Business Development
Unique and rewarding career. Leadership and partnering with the community.
About the role and location
Mareeba and Dimbulah are towns located in far north Queensland. Mareeba is a fairly large town near the Tablelands Region and Dimbulah is a much smaller town known for its fruit and sugarcane. We are now looking for a Senior Branch Manager to look after two sites who is passionate and keen to make the branches a business of their own. Ideally, we are looking for someone who has banking experience with strong leadership skills.
As Senior Branch Manager for both Mareeba and Dimbulah Community Bank® Branches, you will be the leader of two important local businesses. You will play a key role in driving your branches and community forward, delivering tailored financial solutions to your customers. You will be responsible for leading your motivated team to deliver exceptional service and sales results. You'll also provide financial expertise in a range of lending products and services, including consumer lending, insurance and wealth management, as well as having some experience with small business lending.
People Leadership | Business Performance & Growth | Community Engagement
We are seeking candidates with a range of capabilities:
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and develop highly effective teams in a service environment.
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing strategies to maintain and build business growth.
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships.
- Experience in consumer lending and assessing customer needs to tailor practical financial solutons
- Exposure to Banking and Finance products and services will be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Finance or related discipline will be advantageous.
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future. This innovative Community Bank® concept has been established in both Mareeba and Dimbulah and is making a vital contribution to the community.
We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve approximately 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
What we offer
- Opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths
- An attractive staff benefits package
- The chance to get involved in great local community projects
- Tools of the trade including a laptop and mobile phone
If you genuinely care for the wellbeing of your customers, enjoy contributing to a successful and growing business, are community minded and career focused, we look forward to hearing from you!
For further information, please contact: email@example.com
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now