Trainee Customer Service Officer | Henty Community Bank® Branch | NSW
Work type: Full Time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Community Engagement
Customer, Community & People
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future. This innovative banking concept has been established in Riverina NSW and
Henty Community Bank® Branch is making a vital contribution to the community.
About the team and role
Henty in Southern NSW is located midway between the large regional centres of Albury Wodonga and Wagga Wagga. As a Trainee Customer Service Officer, you will be the face of Henty Community Bank® Branch, leading the way with our unique philosophy. You will be given the support you need to do what you do best – listening to customers and using your skills to help them achieve their financial goals.
We have a 2 year full time Traineeship available which also involves the completion of Certificate III In Financial Services at our Henty Community Bank® Branch. The roster is 76 hours per fortnight.
At times additional hours or days may be required.
A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Experience in the banking and finance industry - a plus but certainly not essential
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- An attractive staff benefits package
Please note due to the high volume of applications, the position may be closed early.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now