Work type: Full Time
Categories: Information Technology, Finance & Accounting, Project Management
The Finance and P&P Squad within the BE Corporate and Risk Domain is charged with overseeing the smooth operation and maintenance of the core integrated platform (TechnologyOne) for Corporate and a number of Finance, Treasury and Strategy (FT&S) systems (including Accurate) critical to the safe and controlled operation of the bank, driving said systems ongoing strategic development and ensuring they continue to meet business need whilst delivering value. Delivery of this function is done under an agile methodology / framework.
Reporting to the Squad Lead, the Developer (Finance Systems) is primarily responsible for the ongoing support and maintenance of the core FT&S system (Fiserv Accurate) and bespoke software solutions utilised by the Group Reconciliations, Tax and Shared Services teams. Cross skilling opportunities will be provided on other finance (i.e. TechnologyOne, CCH Integrator, FBT Simplifier, OneSumX) systems to provide variety, minimise key person dependencies and ensure maximum benefit is delivered during iterations through effective management of workloads and resources.
Key Responsibilities include:
- supporting Business As Usual processing;
- delivery of developed solutions within agreed time frames (iterations);
- ensuring compliance with audit and APRA standards;
- performing situation analysis and providing recommendations for problem solving;
- participation in technical reviews;
- writing and maintaining user and technical documentations;
- fulfilling special assignments (according to specified objectives) as requested by CESO and Squad Lead.
Desired Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Finance or related discipline;
- Financial systems experience, in particular Accurate, TechnologyOne, FBT Simplifier, CCH Integrator;
- Previous professional experience or demonstrated knowledge of the following would be highly regarded:
- Fiserv Accurate or similar
- Data Warehousing, Relational Databases and ERP concepts and techniques
- SQL scripting capabilities
- ETL skills – SSIS
- MS Excel, MS Access, VBA, and XML
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- System analysis and design, computer programming and/or application support, technical documentation, and testing methodologies;
For additional information regarding this opportunity, please see attached position description or contact:
Scott Mildern, Squad Lead - Finance and P&P and Treasury Squads
Phone: (03) 5485 6346
Applications to be received by 5.00pm Friday 25th January 2019.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now