Senior Customer Service Officer - Windsor Community Bank® branch
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Community Engagement
- Coach the team and take on additional operational responsibilities
- Socially, ethically and community-orientated banking
- Career progression, extensive training, staff benefits and more!
Join a bank with a great point of difference
About the role and location
Windsor is located 5kms south-east of Melbourne's CBD. The Windsor Community® Bank Branch are looking for a Senior Customer Service Officer to join the team. We are looking for someone who has experience supervising staff preferably in the banking sector.
Our Senior Customer Service Officers lead the way in our branches. This is an exciting and rewarding position that requires you to lead the team to provide an exceptionally high level of customer service and build strong relationships. In addition, you will support the Branch Manager with administrative functions, branch operations and the referral of loans.
We have a full time permanent position available at our Windsor Community® Bank Branch.
As a Senior Customer Service Officer you will bring:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and coaching skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to resolve complex customer enquiries
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven planning and time management skills
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and process
- FSRA accreditation T2 would be advantageous
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently wroking with comminities to secure banking services in to the future. This innovative banking concept was established in Windsor and Windsor Community® Bank Branch is making a vital contribution to the community.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide and inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the committment, integrity and skill of our staff.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- An attractive staff benefits package
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now