Customer Relationship Officer | South Melbourne
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network
- Drive the success of the business and truly connect with your customers
- Relationship building, consumer lending, sales conversations and team mentoring
- True work/life balance
Do you have lending experience and leadership aspirations?
About the role and location
South Melbourne is located 2 kms from Melbourne's CBD. The South Melbourne Branch are looking for a Customer Relationship Officer to join the team.
The Customer Relationship Officer role provides a high standard of professional service that explores the customer’s needs and circumstances and provides consumer lending and other financial solutions relevant to their lifestyle. You will demonstrate a high level of ownership which is based on building strong relationships with new and existing customers and the wider community. You will actively engage our customers to explore the best products and services to suit their needs.
The successful candidate will closely support the Branch Manager in developing and coaching team members to understand our products and services and to provide quality referrals. We are seeking candidates with a positive attitude and communication style, who take initiative and share best practices with the team.
This position is a great career opportunity and will ideally suit someone aspiring to be a leader and looking to further develop their skills in the consumer lending space.
This is a full time permanent position.
We are looking for someone keen to learn and progress in their career. A successful Customer Relationship Officer will bring:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales results through solutions which truly meet the customer’s needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with new and existing customers face to face and over the phone
- Capability to coach and upskill team members
- Highly developed relationship building skills
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
- A willingness to get involved in local community engagement activities and to share with others what makes our bank different
- Lending and insurance accreditation – advantageous but not essential
- Experience in consumer lending and the banking and finance industry - a plus but certainly not essential for someone with great sales experience in a retail environment
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's bank of choice. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to their unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting career paths into various positions including management within the Bendigo Bank Group.
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now