Business Banking Manager - Brisbane
Work type: Full Time
Location: Queensland, Brisbane
Categories: Customer Service, Management, Business Development, Credit, Community Engagement
At Bendigo and Adleiade Bank we make business personal by developing meaningful relationships built on trust to help our business customers and their communities prosper.
About the role
Our Business Banking Managers are known internally as Middle Market Managers. In this role you will manage a commercial portfolio, responsible for complex lending typically in the range of $750,000 - $3 million.
This is a full time, permanent position. Whilst based in the Brisbane Head Office, once established you will have the option to work from a branch at times.
Key to your success will be:
Performance focus: You are able to manage your portfolio with a focus on maintaining credit and quality in accordance with the Bank’s credit risk appetite and policies. You achieve outcomes in a way that is true our values.
Business development: Develop and implement localised plans, deepen existing relationships and acquire new business in line with business objectives.
Leadership: Lead, motivate and coach a Middle Market Officer who will report directly to you. Provide development opportunities and performance feedback.
Relationships: Form collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and strong networks with local industry, business and community groups.
Does this sound like you?
- Experience with commercial property transactions (essential)
- Customers are front of mind in everything you do
- Proven and proactive approach to business development (Established quality referral sources and networks will be advantageous)
- Passion and knack for sales
- Significant knowledge of SME markets
- Well-developed business lending and credit analysis skills
- Ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop other people
- Success in building strong stakeholder relationships
- Strength in negotiation and influencing others
What we offer
- Innovative sales and leadership development programs
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package, plus relocation costs will be considered for the right candidate
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is the better big bank: Australia’s fifth largest retail bank and a top 70 ASX listed company. We are a national organization with more than 7,500 employees helping 1.6 million customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect, feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Find out more
Please read the Position description for further detail: Position Description - Middle Market Manager.pdf
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now