Assistant Branch Manager I Wonthaggi, VIC
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - other
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Community Engagement
A great learning opportunity and perfect stepping stone to a future Branch Manager role.
Wonthaggi is a seaside town located 132 kilometres south east of Melbourne and is several kilometres inland from the coast between the seaside towns of Kilcunda and Inverloch. If you want to work in a beautiful location and a close knit team then this is a great job for you.
As Assistant Branch Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the branch allowing the Branch Manager to focus on the growth of the branch.
You will use your leadership and coaching skills to foster the talent and capability of the team, who will report directly to you. Your strong sales focus will enable you to ensure branch delivery of exceptional service and sales results.
Of course you will also spend time delivering tailored financial solutions for our customers and establishing sustainable relationships.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven ability to mentor, develop and influence other staff members.
- Ability to not just adapt to a changing environment, but to welcome the challenge and be skilled in helping others understand and adjust to change
- A strong sales focus with a track record of consistently getting sales results.
- Lending experience (Credit card/personal loans/home loans) essential
- The desire to progress your career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.
- Experience in developing and executing strategies to maintain and build business growth.
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Finance or related discipline will be advantageous.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. We offer a great working environment where you'll feel respected and valued.
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's leading customer connected Bank. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to their unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting career paths into various positions including management within the Bendigo Bank group
- An attractive staff benefits package
- The opportunity to get involved in great local community projects
If you genuinely care for the wellbeing of your customers, enjoy contributing to a successful and growing business, are community minded and career focused, we look forward to hearing from you!
For more information
For further information regarding this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now