Learning Design Consultant
Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, To be confirmed
Categories: Human Resources
Passionate about learning and shaping learner experiences?
With our Goal to become Australia’s Bank of Choice, we need a Learning & Development Specialist that will help us reshape the way we approach learning design and delivery.
We know the learning landscape is changing and we need someone that understands how to design and structure learning to meet the needs of a diverse group of employees, within the current business landscape.
Bringing to the role a deep understanding of learning needs analysis, e-learning and instructional design the successful candidate will;
- Provide expert consulting and advice in the field of learning and capability development
- Partner with senior stakeholders, and subject matter experts to design new learner experiences
- Work across a broad range of topics including risk, compliance, lending, sales. Leadership and soft skills.
- Operate within a broader Learning and Development team to collaboratively plan, prioritise and deliver learning solutions.
You key areas of focus will be to:
- Review, maintain, develop, and deliver e-leaning modules, workshops and learning assets.
- Be a trusted point of contact for business units and subject matter experts to help them gain an understanding and appreciation of the modern learner’s perspective
- Apply design and analysis techniques such as root cause analysis and journey mapping to design learning journeys and interventions
- Design and implement mechanisms to assess and report on learning quality and effectiveness
- Work with Digital Leaning Consultants to build micro and scenario-based learning.
- Continually develop knowledge and challenge and uplift the way we deliver learning
You will have:
- A minimum of 3-years, experience in a learning focused role
- Proven instructional design and consulting experience across all modalities of learning
- A demonstrated understanding of human centered design techniques
- Extensive experience developing e-learning/digital learning and scenario, based learning
- A demonstrated understanding of learning design principles and methodologies
- A highly creative, growth-oriented mindset and the resilience to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Invest in your extensive training, coaching, broad career options and development programs
- Provide you with a range of staff benefits, discounts on a wide range of bank products and services and share offers
- Encourage that you utilise our flexible work options
- The ability to stretch your creative wings in the delivery of new learning solutions
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce, supported by an inclusive culture, is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We also support flexible work arrangements and welcome applicants to discuss this in our interview process.
As part of your application, please provide us some details outlining any digital and or e-learning design software that you are proficient with and highlight to us the learning, capability or skill development that excites you most.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now