Business Banking Analyst - Delphi Bank
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Business Banking
An exciting new position, for a Business Banking Analyst to join a dynamic and customer focused team.
- Development with a niche Bank
- Offering great career development
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with.
Delphi Bank, as a division, is heavily invested in people capability and growth, so we can build you to better support our customers. If you are interested in a career in business banking and are willing to be proactive, curious and driven now is the time to join the team and help our business customers write their own amazing stories.
About the team and role
Delphi Bank, is a part of the Business Banking Division of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank. We are focused on providing high level service and exceptional customers service, through our relationship building model. Every customer has a story, and we are here to listen and work with you to meet your needs.
Our Business Banking Analysts are known internally as Relationship Officers and in this role you will provide dedicated support to our Relationship Management Team. The Business Banking Analyst is responsible for assisting with the overall management of the portfolio, including financial analysis, structuring of loan submissions, portfolio maintenance and management. We believe developing the success of our customers is critical to our own success. As a Business Banking Analyst, you will play a key role within the team in terms of achieving successful customer and business objectives.
Reporting to the Senior Relationship Manager, the position's key focus is to help develop and manage a high value, low credit risk business portfolio by maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing customers that provides meaningful outcomes for all their financial needs.
What we are looking for!
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate with tertiary qualification – Business, Commerce, Accounting or Banking related preferred.
- Strong desire to succeed and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated planning and organisational skills.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to identify and understand customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer service to customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team.
If you are interested in joining a growing Australian bank and working with a dynamic and successful team, please submit your current CV and expression of interest.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now