Customer Service Officer | Canberra, ACT
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Community Engagement
Join a bank with a great point of difference
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's bank of choice. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to the unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
About the team and role
Canberra is the capital city of Australia. Founded following the federation of the colonies of Australia as the seat of government for the new nation, it is Australia's largest inland city. Our Customer Service Officers lead the way in our branches with our unique philosophy. They listen to customers and find solutions to help them achieve their financial goals. As a team they are focussed on working collaboratively to achieve goals. You are responsible for providing effective & efficient service to branch customers in a dynamic, diverse environment.
We have Permanent Part Time position at our Canberra Branch. The roster is 40 hours per fortnight.
A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to achieve consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Experience in the banking and finance industry - a plus but certainly not essential.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect, feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now