Quality Assurance Officer - Adelaide or Bendigo
Work type: Full Time
Location: South Australia, Bendigo, Adelaide
Categories: Administration, Business Banking
Business Banking help customers write their own amazing stories. We provide our customers with a relationship with an expert banker who is connected and understands their needs. We do this by enabling our people to the best they can be.
About the role
Business Banking has a new strategy which brings opportunity to improve our customer experience, risk management, business efficiency and support business growth. We are building a Middle Office function and team which aims to deliver a streamlined customer service experience to Business Customer staff and their customers. The Quality Assurance Officer reports to the Team Leader Data Quality and is responsible for supporting continuous improvement, maintaining data quality and accuracy of key activities in the Middle Office team and meeting expected service levels to Business Customer staff and customers.
To be successful you will need:
- Commitment to continuous improvement through sharing knowledge and experience.
- Quality focus, attention to detail and the ability to manage conflicting priorities in high volume environment.
- An understanding of the end to end business lending process, and an understanding of credit papers.
- A peer and team approach – inclusive, supportive, collaborative within the department and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharing best practices, coaching and developing team. Ability to review processes and provide feedback and guidance to team members on identified errors and accuracy of key activities.
- Some experience across Financial Spreading and Letter of Offer preparation.
- An understanding of risk management practices
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a strong customer focus
Want to know more?
Please review the Position Description:
Quality Assurance Officer May 2019 Final.doc
For a confidential discussion please contact Andrew Osborne, Manager Financial Spreading by email
email@example.com or phone (08) 8300 6256.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now