Senior Learning Design Consultant
Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, To be confirmed
Categories: Human Resources
Passionate about learning and driving organisational performance?
Bendigo & Adelaide Banks learning function is amid transformation and the way we deliver learning and share knowledge is changing rapidly. Our Goal is to become Australia’s Bank of Choice, and we want a fresh perspective to help us achieve that.
This newly created position of ‘Senior Learning & Design Consultant’ aims to help our Learning & Development function re-shape the way we engage learners and uplift how employees interact with our customers.
Bringing to the role a solid understanding of instructional design, digital leaning and consumer behaviour, the successful candidate will;
- Provide expert consulting and advice in the field of learning and capability development
- Partner with senior stakeholders, sales and marketing teams and subject matter experts to support the banks growth agenda
- Work within a broader Learning and Development team to collaboratively plan, prioritise and deliver learning solutions.
- Understand employee performance drivers and elements of behavioural economics to apply to learning design and transference.
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development, your key areas of focus will be to:
- Develop plans and provide insight to supporting the Head of Learning and Development to build the L&D strategy in line with internal and external customer needs
- Apply design and analysis techniques such as root cause analysis and journey mapping to design learning journeys and interventions
- Design, build and execute micro/digital-learning campaigns to drive improved business performance
- Help employees understand the nuances of products, customer service, sales and retention mechanisms
- Re-design the way we approach customer conversations and interactions
- Support leader’s to coach and develop customer interacting teams
- Analyse and interpret business challenges and design learning measurement frameworks to help drive business performance
- A minimum of 5-years, experience in a learning focused role
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, leading a portfolio of work
- A demonstrated understanding of human centered design techniques
- Experience developing performance and digital learning campaigns
- Proven instructional design and consulting experience across all modalities of learning
- Strong skills in consulting and relationship building
- A highly creative, growth-oriented mindset and the resilience to operate in a rapidly changing environment
- Provide the opportunity for you to stretch your creative wings and deliver new learning solutions
- Invest in your extensive training, coaching, broad career options and development programs
- Offer you access to a variety of staff benefits, discounts on a wide range of bank products, access to financial services and share offers to consider
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce, supported by an inclusive culture, is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We also support flexible work arrangements and welcome applicants to discuss this in our interview process.
We are offering a 12-month contract initially, with potential for a more permanent placement.
As part of your application, please provide us some details outlining any digital and or e-learning design software that you are proficient with and highlight to us the learning, capability or skill development that excites you most.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now