Regional Manager Business Banking – SA & WA
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Business Banking
Help businesses write their own amazing stories with the Most Recommended Business Bank*
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with.
Our Business Banking Division is investing heavily to improve our systems, technology, process and people capability and help realise the huge opportunities for growth Bendigo Bank has in this area. If you are willing to be proactive, curious and driven now is the time to join the team and help our business customers write their own amazing stories.
About the role
Internally this role is known as a Regional Manager Middle Market. The Middle Market segment consists of commercial portfolios with complex lending typically in the range of $750,000 - $10 million across a variety of industries.
In this role you will ensure the national strategy is executed successfully within our SA and WA regions. Based in Adelaide you will lead a large team located across SA and WA.
This is a key role in the Business Customer team that has national implications due to size of the lending book and income generated. You will be responsible for driving growth over a large geographical area requiring multiple strategies that recognize sector differences across two distinct markets.
You are an experienced Regional Manager in the Business Banking space with the drive to sink your teeth into a role with a strong growth focus.
Key to your success will be your approach to leadership:
- You have the ability to tap into what motivates people and inspire them to achieve outcomes.
- You know how to lead a team through change and come out on the other side with an engaged and collaborative crew.
- You invest in your people, providing mentoring and coaching to further their development and progression.
- You are also able to provide timely feedback and support when it’s needed to ensure performance outcomes are achieved.
You will also:
- Have a strong performance focus, establishing a culture built on accountability and achieving outcomes in a way that is true our values.
- Demonstrate success in developing and driving expansion strategies, uplifting sales performance and activity in your team and delivering growth whilst balancing this with the Bank’s risk appetite.
- Bring success in developing and executing strategies to enhance customer experience and advocacy.
- Be a recognised relationship builder, forming collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and with established networks and connections with local business communities. Relationships are central to our customer value proposition, and you will use your own strengths in this area to uplift these skills in your team.
- Be hands-on: at the table, pitching, pricing and negotiating with key customers and guiding your staff through the highly complex deals.
- Recognise that understanding and working closely with our Community Bank model will be key to helping our business customers write their own amazing stories
What we offer
- Innovative sales and leadership development programs
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
Bendigo Bank is the better big bank: Australia’s fifth largest retail bank and a top 70 ASX listed company. We are a national organization with more than 7,500 employees helping 1.6 million customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect, feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Want to know more?
For a confidential discussion about what this opportunity can mean for you, please contact Kylie Page, Recruitment Advisor on 03 5485 6050.
* 2019 DBM Financial Awards
When you work at Bendigo Bank what you do matters: to local businesses and to their communities. Watch the video below to see why our customers choose Bendigo Bank as their business banking partner and apply now to join the team:
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now