Branch Manager | Warrandyte Community Bank® Branch | VIC
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Management, Branch Network, Business Development, Community Engagement
Every career has a turning point. This could be yours.
Do you enjoy lending and developing business? Are you passionate about leading a team to success?
About the role
- Opportunity to manage a highly successful community bank
- Strong community participation, connection and engagement
As Branch Manager you will play a major part in the customer experience by helping to build a relationship with each customer you work with and be committed to meeting the needs of both new and existing customers. The ability to build lasting relationships along with having a strong background in both lending and business development is essential to the success of this role and the growth of the business
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and lead your team to achieve Branch and Company Objectives
- Develop an environment and invest to motivate, hold accountable, engage and develop the skills of your team.
- Analyse performance and profit share reports. Provide comprehensive reports and advice to the Community Bank Board of directors and staff
- Development and execution of strategies to grow loans and deposits.
- Conducts regular review of all team members quarterly.
- Develops coaching plans for staff members and conduct coaching sessions at regular branch meetings
- Monitor Revenue and expenses
- Establish and nurture strategies to connect with and contribute to communities.
- Ensure the community Bank Board are provided with the necessary information including marketing strategies and associated initiatives, to enable it to manage its business development strategies and objectives
We are seeking candidates with a range of capabilities:
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and develop highly effective teams in a service environment.
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing strategies to maintain and build business growth.
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships.
- Exposure to Banking and Finance products and services will be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Finance or related discipline will be advantageous.
What’s on Offer:
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. We offer a great working environment where you'll feel respected and valued. An excellent remuneration package will be offered to the person with a depth of experience and passion for making the branch a business of their own.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
If you genuinely care for the wellbeing of your customers, enjoy contributing to a successful and growing business, are community minded and career focused, we look forward to hearing from you!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now