Branch Manager | Sunshine Branch
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Management, Branch Network, Business Development, Community Engagement
Every career has a turning point. This could be yours.
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's Bank of choice. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to the unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve about 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
About the role
Our Branch Managers build on community commitment, demonstrating a pro-active approach to sourcing business and developing their team. A key focus is to deliver tailored financial solutions for our customers and establish sustainable relationships. As a Branch Manager we offer financial expertise in a range of lending products and services in consumer lending, insurance, wealth management and some exposure to small business lending.
As a Branch Manager you'll be responsible for leading and coaching a motivated team in delivering exceptional service, sales results and meeting the needs of both new and existing customers. You will foster the talent and capability of your team to collaborative success.
Business Performance & Growth | Financial Acumen
People Leadership | Business Development
We are seeking candidates with a range of capabilities, and ideally with:
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and develop highly effective teams in a service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- Demonstrable experience in developing and executing strategies to maintain and build business growth
- Highly developed relationship building skills proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships
- Exposure to Banking and Finance including consumer lending will be advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Finance or related discipline will be advantageous
What we offer
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. We offer a great working environment where you'll feel respected and valued. An excellent remuneration package will be offered to people with a depth of experience and passion for making the Branch a business of their own.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now