Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, To be confirmed
Categories: Strategy & Transformation
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it. We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
As our Reporting Lead, you will be the central point of reporting governance and portfolio management insights for projects at an enterprise level at Bendigo Bank. You will be responsible for overseeing, assuring and providing key insights into Bendigo Bank’s project investments health, and to improve delivery and financial forecasting capabilities across the organisation.
The role has strong a strong level of influence, working directly with multiple stakeholders including project managers and senior leaders to deliver portfolio reports and insights which are of a consistently high standard and support the management, analysis and reporting of risks and issues in the appropriate register(s).
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and providing regular consolidated reporting in a timely manner at all levels of the governance hierarchy including Steering Committee and Board reports
- Providing thought leadership across all technology and data related issues
- Providing detailed analysis and interpretation of portfolio information and key insights to key stakeholders across the team
- Defining, documenting and continuously reviewing, simplifying and improving processes, tools and templates in relation to Portfolio, Program and Project reporting
- Ensuring registers are up-to-date and risks and issues are being actioned, communicated and escalated where appropriate
- Managing, analysing and reporting status of the change control process including the change control register
- You are tertiary qualified with proven experience working in senior reporting roles in a Portfolio Management Office, with a strong understanding of Portfolio Management principles and processes
- You have proven experience in working in a PMO (or similar function in a medium/large organisation), knowledge of project tools, methodology and governance
- Your real strength lies in your ability to effectively influence across an organisation, analyse and articulate key messages to relevant audiences and identifying opportunities to streamline and create efficiencies while lifting the capability of enterprise-level reporting standards
- Demonstrated experience in creating enterprise level status projects to executive leadership teams, board and senior stakeholders covering lead and lag indicators including scope, schedule, costs, risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions
- Experience in enabling continuous improvement in enterprise status reporting
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
Bendigo Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now