Senior Manager, Strategy & Planning - Leveraged
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Business Banking
- Margin Lending division of Australia's leading customer connected Banking Group
- Strategic role utilising your senior financial analytical expertise
- Range of staff benefits include flexible work options and career development
Leveraged is the Margin Lending division of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank whose strategy is built on our vision of being Australia’s leading customer connected Banking Group. Our customers and partners are in the forefront of everything that we do; their voice will guide our decisions, actions, and priorities in building unique service proposition in the market however they choose to deal with us. We add value in every interaction or touch point.
About the opportunity
Leveraged partners with Australian and Global Financial Firms providing high quality Product and Service solutions to Partners and Customers. With over 25 years of experience, Leveraged is widely recognised as a Professional Choice delivering wide-ranging products and specialised services. Leveraged is in an exciting growth phase with a focus on Strategic Partnerships and Innovation to maximise growth opportunities within existing and new relationships.
Reporting to the Head of Leveraged the Senior Manager Strategy and Planning is responsible for designing a path to growth and profitability, gathering and analysing data and evaluating against business capabilities. Ensuring the business priorities are assessed against strategic direction and that the business continues to evolve in its channels of distributing and servicing solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
- The delivery of new and emerging business opportunities prior to the transfer to BAU, ensuring the project is implemented in line with expectations
- Facilitating the business implementation change driven by Group, Business or Partner driven initiatives, provide support and insights to significant changes and required shift in strategic focus
- Develop plans to materialise strategy and analyse business proposals
- Monitor and analyse industry trends and market changes, identifying opportunities
- Managing multiple client projects at one time.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Business / Economics or related discipline
- Strong understanding of Equity Markets
- Proven experience as a strategic planner or business consultant in a similar field
- Highly developed analytical and market researching skills
- Advanced influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to build effective networks with external and internal stakeholders at senior level
- Innovative disposition with ability to take the lead in effecting strategic change
What we offer
- Innovative sales and leadership development programs
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close EOB 6th March 2020.
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take pace prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now