Trainee Customer Service Officer | Mirboo North & District Community Bank
Work type: Full Time
Location: VIC - other
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Community Engagement
Banking is our business. Community is our purpose
About the role
Our Mirboo North & District Community Bank Branch has an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career in banking by undertaking a traineeship as a Customer Service Officer.
Our Customer Service Officers lead the way with our unique philosophy. They listen to customers and find solutions to help them achieve their financial goals. As a team, they are focused on working collaboratively to achieve goals. They are responsible for providing effective & efficient service to branch customers in a dynamic and diverse environment.
This is a full-time position. The successful applicant will be placed on a 12-month contract. Salary will be based on the National Training Award which can be found at www.fairwork.gov.au apprentice and trainee pay rate.
We’re seeking someone with an enthusiastic, can-do attitude who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service. Ideally you will:
- Confidently talk to customers face-to-face and over the telephone
- Display the aptitude to quickly learn new systems and processes
- Be a team player; working collaboratively to achieve goals
- Demonstrate a talent for building relationships with others
- Hold a strong desire to find solutions that truly meet customer needs
- Be eager to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Show a willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Demonstrated sales ability will be highly regarded (experience in the banking industry is not required)
What we offer
We will support you to achieve a Certificate III in Financial Services. This is undertaken as paid on-the-job training within work hours and in conjunction with a Registered Training Organisation. The certificate level will be dependent upon your current skills and experience. We also offer:
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- The opportunity to get involved in great local community projects
About us and the location
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is the better big bank: Australia’s 5th largest retail bank and a top 60 ASX listed company. We are a national organization with more than 7,500 employees helping more than 1.6 million customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.
Mirboo North is a historic and picturesque township in the heart of the Strzelecki Ranges. Nestled amongst towering gums and rich farmland, Mirboo North marks the halfway point on the magnificent Grand Ridge Road. A traditional country town, Mirboo North is surrounded by impressive rural panoramas and adorned with native flora.
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please email email@example.com.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now