Customer Service Officer | The Anglesea, Winchelsea and Lorne Community Bank Branches
Work type: Full and/or Part Time, Full Time, Part Time
Location: VIC - other
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Community Engagement
Work for a bank with a great point of difference
Bendigo Bank's aim is to be Australia's Bank of choice. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities and we respect and respond to their unique differences. We have more than 7,500 employees, who serve approximately 1.6 million customers in more than 600 branches Australia-wide.
About the team and role
‘The Anglesea, Winchelsea and Lorne Community Bank branches are looking for both full and part time Customer Servicer Offices to join their team. Located on the Surf Coast, and a short 30 minute drive from Geelong, this is a successful group with a team who have built a reputation for developing staff for those who wish to further their careers within the bank. Our Customer Service Officers lead the way in our branches with our unique philosophy. They listen to customers and find solutions to help them achieve their financial goals. As a team they are focussed on working collaboratively to achieve goals. You are responsible for providing effective & efficient service to branch customers in a dynamic, diverse environment.
We have full and part time positions at our Anglesea, Winchelsea and Lorne branches. The roster is between 30 to 76 per fortnight.
Saturday mornings are required on a rotating roster basis.
At times additional hours or days may be required.
A successful Customer Service Officer will bring:
- Extensive experience in a customer service environment
- Demonstrated competence in achieving consistent sales results
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A values driven and career orientated approach
- A willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- Experience contributing to a team environment
- An eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Experience in the banking and finance industry - a plus but certainly not essential.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank Group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
- Penalty rates for Saturdays
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect, feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Applications Close: 19th February 2020.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now