Customer Service Officer - Delphi Bank - Oakleigh
Work type: Full Time
Location: Victoria, Melbourne
Categories: Branch Network
Formely 'Bank of Cyprus Australia', our journey to becoming Delphi Bank began in 2012 when we joined our Bendigo and Adelaide Bank family. At Delphi Bank, not only does our name ‘Delphi’ symbolise a strong connection to our Hellenic roots, it most importantly represents a journey of growth and opportunity.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do: their voice will guide our decisions, actions, and priorities in building channel specific distribution strategies and unique service propositions in the market however they choose to deal with us. We add value in every interaction or touch point.
About the opportunity
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Service Officer (CSO) to join our dynamic and successful Victorian team based at our Oakleigh branch. As CSO you are the face of our business and give customers a positive experience every time they contact the bank by providing exceptionally high levels of customer service and building strong relationships. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will deliver core banking services and display a keen interest in local community initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying customer needs and help them reach their goals by offering the relevant banking solutions
- Assist the Business Banking Unit & Customer Service Manager in the execution of the branch business plan and support the customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Build relationships with new and existing Small Business Customers
- Assist with the day to day operations within the branch
- Actively promote the bank products and services in the market and have an involvement in the local community
- Comply with all Bank policies and procedures at all times
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A genuine interest in a banking career
- Previous experience in banking/financial services or a retail environment is highly advantageous, but not essential.
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- General understanding of the Hellenic culture and community - fluency in the Greek language would be looked upon favourably
What we offer
- Developing our people is vital to our operations. We love to see our people grow and become leaders within our business. The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training and coaching to ensure ongoing success in the role, together with opportunities to continuously develop and progress.
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in joining Delphi Bank, a division of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, apply online with your CV and optional cover letter.
Applications close EOB Friday 28th February 2020
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now