Relationship Officer - Delphi Bank - Marrickville
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network, Business Banking
Formerly 'Bank of Cyprus Australia', our journey to becoming Delphi Bank began in 2012 when we joined our Bendigo and Adelaide Bank family. At Delphi Bank, not only does our name ‘Delphi’ symbolise a strong connection to our Hellenic roots, it most importantly represents a journey of growth and opportunity.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do: their voice will guide our decisions, actions, and priorities in building channel specific distribution strategies and unique service propositions in the market however they choose to deal with us. We add value in every interaction or touch point.
About the opportunity
We currently have an opportunity for a Relationship Officer and reporting to the Senior Relationship Manger you will play a lead role in managing the portfolio of your respective Business Unit, focussing on supporting the relationship team who in turn support the growth of our customers. The core focus is to drive lending growth by actively supporting the Relationship Team and assisting customers in reaching their financial goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Relationship Management team to support consistent delivery to the Bank customers by meeting their needs and/or matching appropriate products to their needs.
- Develop customer relationships by attending meetings with Senior Relationship and Relationship Managers and customers to gain insights into their business and banking requirements.
- Meet customer expectations by responding to requests for information or assistance in a prompt and timely manner.
- Efficient processing of documentation, loan applications and evaluations, focussing on attention to detail.
- Ensure the quality of lending submissions, credit management practices and control of bad debts is maintained within Bank Policy and guidelines
To be successful in the role you will have:
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation
- Tertiary qualification in business or finance highly regarded
- An understanding of end to end lending process and leading products would be highly regarded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Proactive and self-motivated disposition with a willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- General understanding of the Hellenic culture and community - fluency in the Greek language would be looked upon favourably
What we offer
- Developing our people is vital to our operations. We love to see our people grow and become leaders within our business. The successful candidate will be provided with extensive training and coaching to ensure ongoing success in the role, together with opportunities to continuously develop and progress.
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in joining Delphi Bank, a division of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, apply online with your CV and optional cover letter.
Applications close EOB Wednesday 15th July 2020
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now