Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, All Locations
Categories: Information Technology
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
Within the Data Domain the Test Lead will play a key part in the Open Banking squad and oversee the delivery of testing services, coordinate our role in industry based testing and review and refine the test strategy to ensure it aligns with the banks standards.
As the Test Lead, you'll:
- Manage the engagement of external service providers including creating and gaining approval of any required business case/s
- Facilitate the development of Automation testing framework/s to align with the Automation Testing Strategy
- Ensure that the Automation Testing Strategy aligns and integrates with the Bank’s preferred testing tools
- Assist with the design and implementation of the Test Practice management functions and processes
- Participate in overseeing the identification; management and resolution of risks and issues
To be successful in the role, you'll have:
- Proven experience in defining and implementing test strategies at project, program and organisational level
- Experience in establishing and building healthy working relations and partnerships with customers, vendors and peers
- Knowledge of agile testing practices and ability to interpret acceptance criteria.
- Understanding of test automation, automated deployments.
- Positive team attitude and willingness to help wherever possible.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), facilitation and teaming skills.
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
We also support flexible work arrangements, so talk to us about how this role could be made flexible so you can better balance your individual needs
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now. To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now