Technical Business Analyst
Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, All Locations
Categories: Information Technology
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
Within the Data Domain the Business Analyst will play a key part in the Open Banking squad. The Business Analyst will collaborate with various stakeholders and customer experience solutions owners to elicit and validate needs and requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
You will be passionate about understanding business problems and identifying opportunities that can be translated into user stories to enable the organisation to achieve its objectives.
As the Business Analyst, you'll:
- Work with various stakeholders to understand their needs and to deliver a positive customer experience
- Produce epics, features, and user stories documentation
- Conduct in-depth analysis and reporting
- Regularly showcase current solution iterations to stakeholder groups
- Participate in and support Initiative discovery activities as required
- Participate & facilitate agile ceremonies and follow the agile principles and practices
- Work with the squad resources to complete and implement system functionality
- Identify and quantify continuous improvement across the Data Assets and systems
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Well-developed collaboration, writing and presentation skills using standard industry techniques.
- Passion for designing and analysing information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all levels of the business.
- Innovative approach to and professional focus on the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Understanding of key Agile principles, values and practices an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of Business Intelligence and BI tools SQL scripting knowledge
- Experience with cloud hosted solutions
- Strong knowledge and passion in Banking, Finance or Wealth industry
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
We also support flexible work arrangements, so talk to us about how this role could be made flexible so you can better balance your individual needs
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now. To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now