Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, All Locations
Categories: Information Technology
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
Within the Data Domain the Environment Manager will play a key part in the Open Banking squad and be responsible for assisting with the design, implementation, operation, and continuous improvement of an overall environment management capability.
As the Environment Manager, you'll:
- Deliver, uplift and maintain high quality and fit for purpose Environment solutions for enterprise level Development, Testing and Continuous Delivery pipelines including:
- Data extract and masking
- Security vulnerability patching deployment and testing
- Automated end to end environment provisioning
- Network Virtualisation
- Service Virtualisation
- Enterprise level environment capacity planning and build
- Identify, investigate and deliver on continuous improvement opportunities
- Be passionate and champion the culture of DevOps and the use of Automated Build, Deploy, Test and Continuous Delivery technologies
To be successful in the role, you'll have:
- Comprehensive experience with Environment Build and management
- Working experience of software configuration management tools and processes
- Working experience with data masking technologies and solutions
- Experience in working with partners and vendors in delivering Environment solutions
- Solid understanding of software, quality assurance lifecycles and the ability to apply and adapt to meet business strategies and risk appetite
- Experience with cloud hosting and deployment methodologies
- Ability to identify stakeholder needs, propose solutions and deliver working solutions
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure
A career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank will see you become part of the team, your contribution will be valued, and you’ll get all the assistance you need to reach your full potential and achieve your objectives.
We also support flexible work arrangements, so talk to us about how this role could be made flexible so you can better balance your individual needs
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now. To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now