Business Support Analyst
Work type: Full and/or Part Time, Full Time, Part Time
Location: Bendigo, Adelaide
Categories: Finance & Accounting, Customer Service, Administration, Credit, Business Banking, Graduate
Join the Most Recommended Business Bank*
About the team
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with. When you work at Bendigo Bank what you do matters: to local businesses and to their communities.
Business Banking recently implemented a strategy designed to manage and reduce risk, improve the customer experience, deliver business efficiency and support front-line to spend more time with the customer and grow the business. As a result, the Middle Office function and team commenced operation in October 2019 to deliver a consistent, streamlined customer service experience to the Business Banking network and their customers
Within Business Banking, the Middle Office team delivers high quality, accurate services within agreed services level to the Business Banking segments, their customers and Credit Risk Managers.
About the role
As a Business Support Analyst your main activities will be financial spreading through the Bank’s Optimist system and letter of offer preparation to support growth in the Business Banking segment and ensure sound risk management practices. The role includes end-to-end lending processing, data entry, administration and quality assurance.
You will step into a great team environment where everyone gets along well, is collaborative and focussed on delivering great customer experience. We have multiple positions available working in centralised teams based in Adelaide and Bendigo. These positions are full time, permanent roles. Part time will be considered and flexible work options are available.
The ideal candidate will bring
- Experience in credit and lending, an understanding of credit policies, Financial Spreading and letter of offer generation.
- The above experience within a business banking context will be highly regarded along with sound capability with Optimist system.
- Process and Continuous Improvement experience ideally for business banking lending process and life-cycle.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A very high quality focus, attention to detail and the ability to manage conflicting priorities in a high volume environment.
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and techniques, with sound credit analysis skills.
- Subject matter expertise with financial analysis and the structuring of security arrangements.
- Peer and team approach – inclusive, supportive, collaborative within the team and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Sharing best practices, coaching and developing peers.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your success in the role
- A role that will make a difference to our front line, their customer and the success of Business Banking
- As a national organisation, we offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs.
Our Purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We live and breathe our core values of Teamwork, Integrity, Performance, Passion, Leadership and Engagement.
Want more info?
Please read the Position Description : PD - Business Support Analyst.doc
For further information please email Kylie Page, Recruitment Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers .
* 2019 DBM Financial Awards
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now