Senior Manager, Customer & Partner Engagement - Leveraged
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Business Banking
- Margin Lending division of Australia's leading customer connected Banking Group
- Strategic role utilising your senior financial experience in customer engagement
- Range of staff benefits include flexible work options and career development
Leveraged is the Margin Lending division of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank whose strategy is built on our vision of being Australia’s leading customer connected Banking Group. Our customers and partners are in the forefront of everything that we do; their voice will guide our decisions, actions, and priorities in building unique service proposition in the market however they choose to deal with us. We add value in every interaction or touch point.
About the opportunity
Leveraged partners with Australian and Global Financial Firms providing high quality Product and Service solutions to Partners and Customers. With over 25 years of experience, Leveraged is widely recognised as a Professional Choice delivering wide-ranging products and specialised services. Leveraged is in an exciting growth phase with a focus on Strategic Partnerships and Innovation to maximise growth opportunities within existing and new relationships.
Reporting to Head of Leveraged, the Senior Manager, Customer & Partner Engagement is responsible for creating a positive Customer Experience delivering high satisfaction for our partners and customers and driving strong advocacy results. Forming part of the Leveraged Senior Leadership team contributing to the strategic direction of the business, ensuring that the service proposition continually evolves. The role is also responsible for providing leadership to a national service team with key priorities to deliver our service promises across all channels.
Key accountabilities include:
- Driving, leading and managing customer onboarding, provision of service and retention, building initiatives with the customer at the centre.
- Driving, developing and managing service teams responsible for providing a service across Margin Lending and Bendigo Invest Direct (BID).
- Drive develop customer service strategies and initiatives in accordance with the risk appetite of the business and in partnership with Customer Value Proposition and Product teams.
- Identify and understand the needs of our customers in order to develop a customer strategy
- Influencing and collaborating with business areas directly contributing to customer experience.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in a Business discipline
- Experience in successfully building and leading high performing service teams to achieve strategic outcomes with- in financial services
- Knowledge of banking products, geared financial product solutions and credit risk framework desirable
- Advanced influencing, coaching and negotiation skills in a cross – functional environment
- High levels of business acumen, with strong analytical skills and strategic and continuous improvement mind set
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and ability to build strong relationship with a range of stakeholder.
- Experience in building onboarding, nurture and retention programmes through assisted and digital channels.
What we offer
- Innovative sales and leadership development programs
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in joining the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close EOB 6th March 2020.
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take pace prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now