Home Lender | Perth Branch | WA
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Branch Network
Do you have lending experience and leadership aspirations?
Bendigo Bank is the better big bank: Australia’s 5th largest retail bank and a top 100 ASX listed company. We are a national organization with more than 7,200 employees helping 1.8 million customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded over 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.
About the role
Known internally as a Customer Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the success of our customers via the provision of relevant products and services that truly meet their financial and wealth needs. You will play an integral part in driving growth via business development activities and processing and assessing loans.
Our Customer Relationship Manager is not just a lender; you will also be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for the branch when the Branch Manager is away. In addition, you will actively engage the team to ensure their continued growth in the lending space; uplifting their capability through effective training and coaching covering relationship focussed conversations, sales and referral skills and development of product knowledge.
We are looking for a motivated person who isn’t afraid to ask for the business, has a passion for lending and thrives on developing and mentoring a team.
This is a permanent, full time position.
We are seeking candidates with a range of capabilities, and ideally with:
- People skills to succeed in a leadership and mentoring role
- Experience in consumer lending and assessing customer needs to tailor practical financial solutions
- Drive business growth through customer acquisition and quality referrals
- Have a demonstrated history of achieving strong sales results
- Demonstrate highly developed relationship building skills
- Effectively communicate with new and existing customers face to face and over the phone
- Have lending and insurance accreditation – advantageous but not essential
- Be willing to be involved with local community engagement activities
What's on offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank group
- A range of staff benefits: discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, and excellent learning and development programs
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Please review the attached position description: Customer Relationship Manager PD.pdf
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now