Relationship Manager - Delphi Bank - Marrickville
Work type: Full Time
Location: Sydney, New South Wales
Categories: Branch Network, Business Development, Business Banking
- Develop career with trusted and reputable community based bank
- Work locally but be part of national banking group
- Range of staff benefits including flexible work work options and learning and development programs
Formerly 'Bank of Cyprus Australia', our journey to becoming Delphi Bank began in 2012 when we joined our Bendigo and Adelaide Bank family. At Delphi Bank, not only does our name ‘Delphi’ symbolise a strong connection to our Hellenic roots, it most importantly represents a journey of growth and opportunity.
As we continue to grow together, we provide you, your family and business with new opportunities, through our ongoing commitment to engaging, investing, and sponsoring organisations and events in your local community
About the opportunity
We have several opportunities for a Relationship Manager located at our busy Marrickville Branche. You will play a lead role in driving portfolio growth and managing client relationships to achieve results in line with business strategy. The core focus is to drive lending growth through customer acquisition whilst maintaining quality referral partner relationships and delivering solutions to meet customers' financial needs. Reporting to the Senior Relationship Manager the position requires close collaboration with the Relationship Management Team and other key partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive profitable growth and business development for the local area through the management of existing client base plus new client acquisition
- Apply the local marketing approach to your customer acquisition plan to support successful outcomes for customers and expansion of the local market
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, focused on understanding the customer and their current and future needs
- Undertake joint customer visits and relationship management activities with Senior Relationship Manager, Area Manager and Relationship Manager Consumer SME
- Meet all revenue targets both at an individual and team level
- Ensure risk management and credit quality is maintained in line with Bank Policy
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or finance related discipline
- FSRA Accreditation T2 would be ideal
- Banking and Finance industry knowledge
- Sound knowledge of Consumer and Business lending products including an understanding of accredited lending requirements
- Demonstrated experience in business development and customer relationship management
- Financial analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret financial data
- Excellent negotiation, influencing and problem solving skills
- General understanding of the Hellenic culture and community - fluency in the Greek language would be looked upon favourably
What we offer
- Innovative sales and leadership development programs
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in joining Delphi Bank, a division of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, apply online with your CV and optional cover letter.
Applications close COB Wednesday 15th July 2020
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take pace prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now