Branch Operations Manager | Fremantle Community Bank Branch | WA
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Management, Branch Network, Business Development, Community Engagement
Take the step in your career.
Bendigo Bank is the better big bank: Australia’s 5th largest retail bank and a top 100 ASX listed company. We are a national organization with more than 7,200 employees helping 1.8 million customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded over 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.
About the role
Our Fremantle Community Bank Branch is looking for a Branch Operations Manager who will be responsible for the day to day operations of the branch allowing the Branch Manager to focus on the strategic growth of the business.
The role will use your leadership and coaching skills to foster the talent and capability of the team. A strong sales focus will enable and ensure branch delivery of exceptional service and sales results. Of course the role will also spend time delivering tailored financial solutions for our customers and establishing sustainable relationships.
Permanent, full time position.
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Proven ability to mentor, develop and influence other staff members.
- Ability to not just adapt to a changing environment, but to welcome the challenge and be skilled in helping others understand and adjust to change
- A strong sales focus with a track record of consistently getting sales results
- Lending experience (credit card/personal loans/home loans)
- The desire to progress your career with Bendigo Bank
- Experience in developing and/or implementing strategies to maintain and build business growth
- Highly developed relationship building skills; proactively developing valued internal and external networks and community partnerships.
This is an opportunity to undertake a role offering exceptional opportunities for professional development with a broad range of career paths. We offer a great working environment where you'll feel respected and valued.
What’s on offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank group
- An attractive staff benefits package
- The opportunity to get involved in great local community projects
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now