Risk Specialist – Transformation
Work type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne
Categories: Technology, Risk, Compliance & Audit, Strategy & Transformation
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the division
The Program risk team is a centre of expertise for risk management and compliance for the transformation program and provides strategy, risk appetite, governance, policy and framework and risk management support to the Bank within the context of the strategic activities to drive sound risk and compliance management practice.
About the role
The Risk Specialist is responsible for providing risk, compliance and assurance services to the transformation programs and ensuring objectives are delivered appropriately and on time.
This will include identification of Group wide stakeholders and ensuring appropriate interaction and engagement broadly across the Group and with vendors. The role will work closely with the Transformation Program Manager to provide risk support for the Banks’ Transformation project and will encompass both BAU (Prioritisation) activities and Transformation agenda activities.
Key responsibilities include
- Providing input into risk and compliance activity requirements for transformation programs
- Providing timely and accurate risk and compliance reporting to Transformation Program Manager, Stream Leads, Steering Committee and other stakeholders as relevant
- Implementing and embedding efficiencies in process and procedure and the continuous improvement programs of risk and compliance activities in the areas of responsibility
- Provide coaching and guidance to the team and stakeholders in the development, implementation and maintenance of robust risk and compliance frameworks including compliance plans, reporting, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated experience in risk, as an advantage you will have worked on complex transformation programs and identified project delivery risks
- Proven ability to influence, communicate and educate all levels of management in key risk management and compliance concepts
- Strong report writing skills and the ability to communicate complex reporting issues and requirements to all levels of employees and stakeholders, senior and executive management
- Demonstrated technical skills with well-developed expertise across compliance and risk activities
- Ability to build internal and external relationships to facilitate risk and compliance knowledge
- Experience with confluence, jira and PPM tools
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now