Communications Lead - Buninyong & District Community Bank - Part-time (0.4 EFT)
Work type: Part Time
Categories: Branch Network, Marketing & Communications, Community Engagement
Are you a communications expert with a passion for community?
A new and exciting opportunity exists for a self-motivated and experienced communications expert to join our friendly and passionate team.
Buninyong & District Financial Services was formed in 2009 and began operating in 2010.
Building on the Bendigo Bank tradition, we provide accessible, friendly and competitive financial services to individuals, groups and businesses in our community. With a commitment to the growth and prosperity of our communities, Buninyong & District Community Bank (BDCB) has returned in excess of $1,000,000 to the local community though our Community Investment (CI) program.
As an employer, we recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect, feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
About the opportunity
As the Communications Lead, you will be responsible for implementing the Communications Strategy in line with organisational objectives and coordinating operational aspects of the Community Investment Program. You will work closely with the Branch Manager to deliver content, engage stakeholders and the community, and develop meaningful connections and relationships.
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining a regular communications program across all media types and using innovative solutions for impact.
Our Communications Lead will provide immeasurable value to the business in terms of achieving the key accountabilities with improved communication, coordination, accountability and focus. The hours of the role may need to be worked somewhat flexibility for delivery of key objectives.
Key Selection Criteria
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, community engagement and/or a related field.
- Demonstrated experience in writing, editing and proofing a range of materials for a variety of audiences.
- Experience in implementing digital marketing strategies across online and social media platforms.
- Experience in developing, implementing and evaluating marketing, communications and media campaigns.
- Management and direction of others including graphic designers, developers, printers, media and other integral third parties.
- Demonstrated experience working with community groups and individuals in the non-profit sector.
Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of contemporary marketing and communications practices including online and social.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail including ability to independent proof work.
- Demonstrate a high level of computer and tech literacy.
- Ability to handle complex, confidential and sensitive information and disseminate this information through a range of channels.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of community members and groups.
- Ability to undertake social surveys and interpret data.
- Work Standards
- Planning and Organising
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Building Strategic Working Relationships
For a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity please email Randall Dreger – Branch Manager Randall.Dreger@bendigoadelaide.com.au
To view the Position Discription to this role - Communications Lead PD - Final version July 2020.pdf
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now