Service Owner, Customer Master & Onboarding
Work type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne, All Locations
Categories: Technology, Strategy & Transformation
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the division
The Customer and Data Enablement Practice, part of our Technology and Transformation division, will drive the enabling capabilities to onboard and connect with our customers, and the modernisation and simplification of our data ecosystem to enable us to derive value from our data.
Through establishing modular, common use components and platforms for customer onboarding and relationship management, this Practice will enable the delivery of seamless, simple and consistent customer experiences via the solutions and processes which leverage these capabilities.
Through improving the integrity of our data, extending its breadth and depth, and making data and insight available to our business and customers at the time of need, this Practice will drive a data-led culture that improves business decisions and enables growth and efficiency outcomes
About the role
The Service Owner has end to end accountability for the Customer Master & Onboarding Service within the Customer and Data Enablement Practice. This includes the management of a small team of technical and subject-matter experts; development of the strategy and target state for the Service; performance management against target metrics; delivery management and engagement across business and technical stakeholders; and risk management in alignment and according to group standards. The Service Owner will also drive a program of simplification and modernisation of the service while fostering a high performing and collaborative team environment.
The Service Owner will be accountable for successful delivery and implementation of various initiatives which could be a combination of transformation, BAU and/or compliance to meet business needs and realise benefits.
Key responsibilities include
- Enhancing and extending our existing Customer Master asset (Siebel OCH)
- Working with key implementation partners to evolve the Customer Master to become the source of truth for customer records
- Integration of the Customer Master with source systems, and consuming applications and processes via APIs
- Improving the integrity and breadth of data within the Customer Master, including de-duplication of customer records
- Developing standardised services for onboarding a new customer into the Customer Master
- Developing standardised services for maintenance of customer information
- Engaging with business and technology stakeholders, to integrate and advocate for the Service capabilities, and manage the work pipeline
- Developing and presenting the Service strategy and deliverables of the Service to all key stakeholders for support to drive modernisation and simplification
- Collaborating to manage cross-Practice and Service dependencies for successful business outcomes
- Effective management of Vendor and partner relationships
- Effective and appropriate Incident, Problem, Configuration, change and Release Management according to technology and Group standards
- Managing the health and vitality of the application and technology components
- Optimising the Service to reduce complexity and total cost of ownership
- Developing, mentoring and leading the people within the Service team, and uplifting overall capability
- Strong technical understanding of Customer Master architecture and integration frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with Oracle Customer Hub (OCH) an advantage but not necessary
- Ability to think both technically and strategically about how we can modernise and uplift
- Excellent communication and engagement skills, interacting with business and technical stakeholders at various levels
- A proven track record of successfully implementing major initiatives using Agile methodologies
- Proven project delivery experience with the ability to drive change in a high-tech development environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, fostering an environment that encourages collaboration and high performance
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now