Service Owner, Unified Comms
Work type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, Melbourne, All Locations
Categories: Technology, Strategy & Transformation
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the division
The Infrastructure Practice sits within Technology and Transformation and is responsible for building, maintaining and supporting hardware, infrastructure and solutions in a secure, cost effective manner that’s fit for purpose and aligns with our business and strategy.
About the role
The Service Owner has end to end accountability for Unified Comms Service, including development of the strategy, technical leadership, performance, delivery, risk management and financial management in alignment and according to group standards. Simplification and modernisation of the service while fostering a high performing and collaborative team environment.
The Service Owner will be accountable for successful delivery and implementation of various initiatives which could be a combination of transformation, BAU and/or compliance to meet business needs and realise benefits.
Key responsibilities include
- Maintain and drive the strategic roadmap for unified comms
- Provide leadership to the team.
- Provide technical direction.
- Manage the delivery of initiatives.
- Manage financials
- Ensuring the Service operates effectively with the right capability, or identifying need for additional capability
- Collaborating to manage cross-Practice and Service dependencies for successful business outcomes
- Effective management of Vendor and partner relationships
- Developing and presenting the Service strategy and deliverables of the Service to all key stakeholders for support to drive modernisation and simplification
- Effective and appropriate Incident, Problem, Configuration, change and Release Management according to technology and Group standards
- Proven technical and operational experience in Unified Communication Platforms, Contact Centre Technologies, Interactive Voice Response Services, Video Conferencing, Carrier Services, Enterprise SIP Trunks and Call Recording Solutions
- As an advantage you will have knowledge and experience with Cloud Call Centres, Intelligent Virtual Agents and Agent Assist
- Experience in medium sized multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including leading level 2 and 3 support engineers
- Ability to think strategically about how we can modernise and uplift
- Proven project delivery experience with the ability to drive change in a high-tech development environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience, fostering an environment that encourages collaboration and high performance
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver parallel and / or complex initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability in financial management.
- Excellent communication skills, interacting with both business and technical stakeholders at various levels
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now