Senior Manager Performance Marketing
Work type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Management, Marketing & Communications
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago, and every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
To be Australia’s Bank of choice we need to be constantly changing and evolving, offering our customer’s creative and innovate products and services. Our Digital Marketing team deliver rich, diverse digital experiences, acknowledging customer’s choices to ensure that we remain at the forefront in our industry by delivering customer and revenue growth.
Having set a new three-year strategy to be the best in class, the Digital Marketing team will create rich, digital customer-centric experiences through a centre of excellence, delivering a service that is second to none!
To help deliver this we have an opportunity for a Senior Manager, Performance Marketing who will execute our digital media strategy in support of acquisition and brand awareness goals, building organisational maturity in the use of digital channels and new technologies. Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, your focus will be effective campaign execution, working closely alongside internal marketing teams, key business stakeholders, and our external suppliers driving growth across all products.
This is a hands-on role requiring technical proficiency in performance marketing tools, an analytical and commercial mind, as well as a passion for keeping up to date with emerging digital media trends and industry advancements. You’ll be part of a professional, collaborative team with a wealth of digital expertise where you’ll be given ownership to deliver unique value propositions in the banking industry. Be part of an organisation that are investing heavily in technology and data to be innovative and always put our customers first.
This role can be based in any of our main office locations: Melbourne, Sydney, or Adelaide. In some locations we may be required to onboard people remotely to begin with and start a phased return to the office when we're able. As strong supporters of flexible working arrangements, let's talk about what working flexible looks like to you - it could be working from home a few days per week, varying start and finish times, etc.
As the Senior Manager, Performance Marketing you will:
- Manage key external digital media partners to drive digital media performance and efficiencies
- Collect and analyse business divisional strategies, insights, and data to determine appropriate digital channels (paid search, SEO, social media, affiliates, display, and other digital channels)
- Develop omni-channel performance marketing campaigns, allowing for complex campaign executions and budget allocations
- Develop and foster successful relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to enable the effective development and execution of performance marketing initiatives
- Ensure core measurement, performance and budgetary reporting is in place and available for all activities
- Prepare and present regular campaign reports and performance updates to key stakeholders and senior management
To be successful in the role, you'll have:
- A relevant tertiary degree in Marketing or related field
- Strong understanding and demonstrated capabilities in performance marketing / digital media
- Significant previous experience in performance marketing across a wide range of media and analytics platforms, ideally from a highly regulated category
- A proven track record of delivering results with strong analytical and complex problem-solving skills
- Google Ads Certification, Advanced Google Analytics training, and Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Advanced software skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams)
- Adept skills with collaboration and agile methodology tools (JIRA, Confluence, Slack and Trello)
- Excellent communication (written and verbally), presentation, facilitation, and relationship management skills
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with a rich history and a bright future - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now