Business Analyst | Lending Transformation
Work type: Full Time
Location: Adelaide, Bendigo, Melbourne
Categories: Strategy & Transformation
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the division
Enterprise Lending Transformation forms part of the Program Management Practice in the Transformation Management Office.
The team is responsible for delivering a multi-year program of work that builds on foundational lending capability, introduces automation and enhances operating models. Doing this allows us to move toward our vision to deliver an exceptional lending experience for our customers, partners and staff which continues to innovate to meet their needs, while supporting business aspirations.
About the role
A Business Analyst is responsible for ensuring that business processes and business objectives are translated into business requirements to deliver desired business outcomes.
As a Business Analyst you will work with business SME’s and stakeholders to map, analyse, and document business processes and requirements and translate them into detailed business requirements.
You will use your skills to work through business problems and elicit business requirements through techniques like “5 why’s”, business requirements workshops and process mapping among other methods and gather a deep understanding of current and future business requirements.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform research, interviews and business workshops to determine business requirements and translate into features epics and stories
- Help the project meet schedule, business needs, and budget objectives
- Analyse, facilitate, model, and organise information to reconcile conflicts, elicit requirements
- Assist and support business Change Management activities
- Facilitate and minute workshops and project meetings, including functional design workshops
- Regularly showcase current solution iterations to stakeholder groups
- Provide leadership assistance to other analysts in planning, analysis, and execution of plans
- Identify, investigate, problem solve and deliver on continuous improvement opportunities
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- End to end business analysis skills: requirements elicitation, requirements documentation, process mapping, workshop facilitation and management skills etc.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to document business requirements
- Strong understanding of all project lifecycle aspects
- Ability to think outside the box and communicate your ideas with the team
- Proven experience in Consumer and/or Commercial banking, Lending specifically highly advantageous
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Have an Agile mindset and value Agile principles and practices
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now